Pages

Tuesday, 5 November 2019

As Trump starts withdrawal from Paris climate agreement, Alyssa Milano demands to know why he hates everything

Remember how exciting it was when Democratic Coalition co-founder Scott Dworkin announced the Impeachment Task Force, which included such inaugural members as Tom Arnold and Alyssa Milano? Wonder how that’s going?
For a gander at some of the intellectual firepower behind the Impeachment Task Force, check out Alyssa Milano’s reaction to the news that the Trump administration has notified the UN that it has begun the withdrawal process from the Paris climate accords:
Oh man, she found out! Donald Trump hates everything (except mixed martial arts, which he should hate).
Au contraire, why don't you love our country? He does, which is why he pulled out of that travesty.

21 people are talking about this

We’re surprised to hear we were still a part of that hot mess. Let’s get this rolling.
Some might argue that he’s fulfilling a campaign promise. A promise that garnered him 63M votes and 67 more electoral votes than Secretary Clinton. Maybe “hate” is in the eye of the beholder. Just a thought.

OK....I’m ready.
26 people are talking about this
It’s not hate.. We the people doesn’t want to pay 90% and the rest of the world pay 10%. NO!
See Austere Scholar's other Tweets


No comments:

Post a comment